Design Engineer - Medical Device Components
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Must be willing to travel to client location to complete the project.
- Product engineer/Application engineer with 2-3 years' experience.
- Medical Life Science products experience (Valves, pumps, manifolds, fluidic systems, etc.)
- Experience with High precision machined parts.
- Experience working with medical customers and Shop floor people.
- CAD is not a requirement
RGBSIWhy Work Here?
RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more. RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and India.