- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers.
- Digest large amounts of data quickly, deal with ambiguity, be decision-oriented, a quick leaner and open minded.
- Receipt, review and processing of customer orders, RFQ’s and discrepancies in accordance with standard terms and conditions or customer specific contractual obligations.
- Extensive internal interface with various support organizations within the organization.
- Ensuring all necessary flow-downs to supply chain, shipping, quality, etc. are communicated timely and accurately.
- Management of contracts to include assistance with customer delivery status inquiries, customer delivery expedite requests, the implementation of contract modifications to standard work and other customer requests as needed.
- Responsible for assisting with timely payment from customers.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service or contracts with a Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service or contracts with a MBA Degree Preferred Qualifications:
- Microsoft applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- SAP knowledge
- ACE, Six Sigma continuous improvement experience
- Reporting, database manipulation and/or VBA a plus