Corporate Communications Project Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Location: 10 Finderne Avenue, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Position Type: contract( 9 months) with possible extension
• One PowerPoint and two writing samples, along with resume to be submitted for application
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field required
• Minimum three years’ experience in business or corporate communications environment; internships or free-lance experience acceptable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading at the highest of standards aligned with Associated Press style
• Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively organize and manage simultaneous assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet concurrent deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Advanced level of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and experience using SharePoint
This temporary position provides a unique opportunity to experience how regional Corporate Communications operates in a successful global enterprise. The Communications Coordinator is an integral role within a dynamic team whose goal is to deliver exemplary communications in an effective, creative and timely manner to inform and engage target audiences in North America. Under the direction of the Senior Corporate Communications Manager, the Communications Coordinator will be assigned specific assignments and administrative work to support the team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Enter content submissions into automated SPRINKLR system for target channels/audiences.
• Manage a Digital Signage Network which encompasses creation of PowerPoint slides (design and key messaging), coordinate translations as needed, maintain scheduling, and deploy slides through content management system.
• Source images to support content for internal and external channels; secure Release Form as needed.
• Repurpose messaging for multiple channels.
• Support updates and maintenance of content on internal and external channels (intranet, website, etc).
• Create and maintain documentation and filing system for templates, distribution lists, published materials, videos, photos, release forms and other department assets and procedures.
• Generate QR codes and design flyers and PowerPoint slides to promote internal initiatives.
• Assist in coordination of event management, campaigns, or any other communication-related tasks.
BusinessView all jobs at RGBSI
Get fresh Contract Project Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.