RGBSI Aerospace & Defense LLC is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in automotive, aerospace & defense industries. As a result of our continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to join our team.
Position Summary: RGBSI Aerospace & Defense is looking for a Business Process Analyst to identify, research, and model current and future state business processes to support definition of functional, business, and information/data requirements. The individual will be responsible for the development, documentation and delivery of customized functional requirements documentation and supporting data requirements. In this role, you will be a part of an agile process team working with various stakeholders, to build detailed supply chain/logistics As-Is process views to better understand the current business environment to support identification of potential transformation opportunities. The Business Analyst will document this information, analysis, findings, and recommendations using various technical reports including business process models using the SysML/UML Modeling tools and DoD Architecture Framework to be consistent with our DoD clients.
A key member of the RGBSI Aerospace & Defense Customer Engagement team, the Consultant is responsible for executing against key milestone and deliverable timelines. This role requires client facing interaction with project teams in meeting aggressive timelines and delivering effective client solutions. Responsibilities
· Create process maps consistent with DoDAF (DoD Architecture Framework), Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), and Agile engineering concepts to map the As-Is processes for the various customer functions.
· Work cooperatively with customers to deliver consistent operational procedures and deliver an efficient and effective overall schedule
· Support active feedback between customer learnings and the RGBSI A&D team to drive improvements
· Demonstrated strong time management and project management skills
· Partners effectively with RGBSI A&D project and program management and technical team, and customer to deliver according to agreed plans and schedules
· Ability to recognize potential risk areas and implement mitigation plans for issues affecting plans and scheduled
· Demonstrated ability to take ownership of issues and to initiate actions
· Strong interpersonal/communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and project requirements effectively
· Works with end user groups to evaluate and solve technical problems
· Evaluates existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement system changes
· Availability for overnight travel to customer locations as required; estimated at up to 50% - client dependent
· 2-3 years of experience in creating process maps based on DoDAF, Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), and Agile engineering concepts to drive Portfolio Management (PfM), Unified Modeling Language (UML)
· 2 - 4 years’ project experience in software, management consulting or internal project delivery; project management a plus
· Experience with a leading management consulting firm a plus (e.g. Deloitte Consulting, IBM, Accenture, Boston Consulting Group, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or engineering
· Ability to work independently without continuous oversight
· Experience working in a high growth, high change environment; manufacturing and/or industrial experience a plus
· Experience in supporting presentation and reporting development, and, business process mapping; experience in business process reengineering a plus
· Project management and delivery experience a plus
· Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as experience using analytical/modeling tools (e.g. Visio, Spark, SysML using No Magic -Cameo, enterprise Architect, etc.)
RGBSIRGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.