CNC Programmer (MasterCam)
RGBSI Allen Park, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Prototype programmer using MasterCam solid model programming to provide part programs for Siemens controllers and Fanuc G code and M code. Knowledge of Catia plus.
- Set up and operate Mazak, Heller and GROB Mill machining centers.
- Familiar with APT programming for diagnosing program code to troubleshoot for.
- Work with Process Engineers to process transmission components with tooling outlined by production.
- Have understanding of part prints and geometric tolerancing and dimensioning.
- Follow process sheets provided to make like production process.
- Set Fixtures in machines by indicating and square up to produce quality components. When necessary utilize Probing/indicating in existing machined parts for modification.
- Familiar with tooling and machine tool holders to set up tools for jobs to be processed in machines. Work with tool setup personnel creating tool kits for jobs to be processed
- Have knowledge of Team-Center - retrieve models for jobs to be processed in MasterCam.
RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
AddressAllen Park, MI