- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
- The position will be working as part of the microbiology laboratory team performing standard microbiological tests, such as preservative effectiveness, microbial limits testing, time kill kinetic studies, and in vivo testing.
- This position will support the Client Consumer Brands business in North America, with brands such as Dial, Persil, Snuggle, Purex, Renuzit, and Got2B as well as professional hair brands.
- Main responsibilities will be preparing large amounts of microbiological media, use of an autoclave, handling live microorganisms per standard procedures, performing basic microbiological testing, dish washing, and interpreting data and reporting out of results.
- At times, the position may require working independently once training is completed.
- The position will be 32-40 hours a week for an initial period of 9 months with the possibility of extension.
- Preferred experience working in a microbiology laboratory or a degree in Microbiology or working on a degree in Microbiology with basic lab courses.
- Must possess excellent communication, computer (PC), and organizational skills.
- High School or GED
ScienceView all jobs at RGBSI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?