- Expired: July 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Assistant Manufacturing Plant
Perform various administrative duties for one or more manufacturing managers. Use established office procedures to perform the necessary job functions required by the supervisor.
Position supports the manufacturing and assembly facilities and is located within the production facility.
- Associate degree in administrative assistant or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Review outgoing material and correspondence for accuracy and format. Originate letters and memos using independent judgement and initiative.
- Prepare reports and special projects as directed. Compile reports by entering and retrieving data from multiple systems and sources.
- Receives and processes customer requests in the form of phone, email, web requests. Prepare invoices for payment.
- Schedule team events and meetings. Assemble the materials needed for these events.
- Organize and maintain files. Coordinate records and records retention. Order office supplies and maintain office supply inventory.
- Daily contact with customers, service providers, senior managers, etc. by telephone, e-mail and/or fax.
- Create, print, assemble and manage customer sales order paperwork necessary to support assembly operations in the assembly facilities.
- Other duties as assigned to support production.
BusinessView all jobs at RGBSI