Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Darien, CT 06820
Position Type: 12 months contract (Possible extension)
Pay rate: $20/hr on w2
- An integral part of the Private Label team; collaborating closely with account management to ensure that Zotos Private Label goods and services meet customer needs.
- Responsible for coordinating daily actives and procedures both internally and externally to deliver client product launch and ongoing requirements.
- Four year college degree BA/BS Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy is important
- Excellent organizational skills Internet research skills
- With general direction from Private Label management, assist working with internal departments in Darien and Geneva (R&D, Legal, Finance, Creative, Purchasing, Packaging, Production, Customer Service, Planning and Distribution) to facilitate new products and projects.
- Administrative duties including filing, answering phones, ordering department supplies Monitor Clarity PSD process for new product development
- Assist with analysis of data, including POS, sales, and promotional activity
- Helps prepare presentations and organizes materials to support internal and external meetings and presentations
- Regularly assists with trend research
- Responsible for updating and maintaining inventory shortage/overage report and customer inventory reports as needed
- Track customer supplied component delivery Set up various internal and external calls and meetings and take meeting notes Prepares and distributes all sample mailings, fact sheets and cover letters
- Maintain records and files for all accounts – i.e. contracts, project status and special requirements
- Generate creative briefs and coordinate artwork routing through the approval manager system, proof artwork
- Manage stockroom supply and organization
- Enter sample orders with customer service
- Create, maintain and update forms and templates
- Manage monthly and weekly team calendars
- Handles special projects as assigned by Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned.