Junior Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently, RG is looking to hire a Junior Business Analyst to support our Department of Defense customer. This role will be critical in supporting our customer’s overarching mission of supporting the sale and delivery of military goods / services to America’s allies.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with or responsible for:
- Requirement elicitation/gathering
- Business process definition
- Requirements planning and management
- Program / project scope modeling using a context diagram
- Stakeholder analysis
- Business architecture modeling
- Business rule identification
- Opportunity, feasibility and impact analysis
- Business case development
- User interface prototypes
- Use case and/or user story development
- Data flow diagrams
- Conceptual/logical data model & documentation
- Requirements verification & validation
- Requirements traceability
- Test strategy and scenario definition
- Requirements-based test cases
- Use of requirements and/or architecture tools
How You Can Make A Difference:
This role plays an important and vital part in mission success. The ideal candidate will be able truly understand a very complex finance and logistics lifecycle and describe it in a way that makes sense to someone who is not familiar with:
- How it executes
- Data needed to support execution
- Systems involved and how they provide operations support
The Junior Business Analyst is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG's solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value teamwork, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- 2+ years' experience in all business analysis knowledge areas
- Understanding / experience in business architecture concepts (context modeling, process diagrams, data relationship models, etc.)
- The ability to work autonomously to deliver outcomes as directed by the engagement manager
- An understanding of requirements tools and how they work
- Secret Clearance or above (US Citizenship required)
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Robbins-Gioia, LLC requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. By applying for this position, you understand you will be required to verify you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated within 30 days of hire, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a disability or medical condition, or a sincerely held religious belief. An individual is considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 two weeks after they have received the second dose in a two-dose series, or two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine.
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field
- Business Analysis Certification
- Experience in the creation of business and / data architecture artifacts
- Experience applying agile methods, specifically SAFe
- Understanding of Department of Defense Architecture Framework [DODAF] version 2.0
- Experience with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect, version 13 or later
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met. EOE, including disability/vets
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we partner with our clients to test and refine every solution to meet their exact needs. We take pride in tackling complex management challenges with fresh and innovative insights and in transforming our clients’ vision into reality.
Get fresh Junior Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.