MRO Key Account Manager
- $70,000 to $100,000 Yearly
RG Group is a growing family-owned business that has been providing trusted expertise in the fluid handling and motion control industry for over 65 years. As a family-owned business, we encourage a culture where associates feel cared for and valued. To foster a team-oriented, engaged, and productive work environment, RG Group makes every effort to provide ongoing learning and career advancement opportunities, competitive pay and benefits, and flexible work schedules.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Vacation
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement
- Ongoing paid training and certification opportunities
- 401k & Matching
- Profit sharing
- Company Sponsored Social Events
- Employee Assistance Program
Learn more about RG Group and watch interviews with RG Group associates at https://www.rg-group.com/careers
The individual in this role is responsible for sales growth of Motion Control and Fluid Handling Products, including industrial connectors, hydraulics, and pneumatics in an assigned territory both wholesale and retail. The MRO Key Account Manager is responsible for managing sales and relationships at existing accounts as well as developing new business within the same accounts. Additionally, the MRO Key Account Manager must be capable of identifying new accounts within the territory and implementing sales plans to capitalize on opportunities that exist within these accounts.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services
- Makes telephone calls, web meetings and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Prospecting as part of the regular routine ensuring that new prospects are consistently being contacted and added to sales database
- Conducts prompt follow-up of inquiries and leads
- Appropriate and effective communication including, but not limited to weekly reports, customer call reports via CRM, expense reports, sales forecast, and market intelligence reports
- Stays abreast of current marketplace dynamics including competitive issues, products, and new business opportunities
- Provide backup for the Branch/Store Manager in case of vacations or sick days
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain relationships at a high level with major customers
- Effective listening skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to work with engineers to solve their problems
- Value added sales approach
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and follow up skills
- Previous knowledge and possession of good selling techniques and practices
- Must have demonstrated abilities to manage multiple tasks with the ability to foster sales growth
- Strong time management and goal setting skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 2-year degree (Business, Engineering, Marketing or related) and 1-3 years successful sales experience preferably within motion control or fluid power preferred, however, will consider other related experience.
Total compensation ranges from $70,000 to $100,000 which includes base salary, bonuses, and vehicle allowance.
The greatest of the RG Group’s resources is our associates. Dedicated, intelligent and entrepreneurial team members are empowered with the authority to make decisions they believe will add value to our company as well as the customers and manufacturers we serve. Appropriately, RG Group’s benefit and compensation package rewards associates for their individual and collective contributions.
RG Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex
RG IndustriesMaple Shade Township, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.