Customer Service Representative
RG Group is a growing family-owned business that has been providing trusted expertise in the fluid handling and motion control industry for over 65 years. As a family-owned business, we encourage a culture where associates feel cared for and valued. To foster a team-oriented, engaged, and productive work environment, RG Group makes every effort to provide ongoing learning and career advancement opportunities, competitive pay and benefits, and flexible work schedules.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement
- Company Sponsored Social Events
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k & Matching
About the role
Naturally, you'll have the tenacity to work independently. But that doesn't mean you won't have our support. We provide full training on our process as well as our product ranges, and the pros and cons of different solutions. We'll also train you in how to use our case management and quoting systems.
Your Customer Service Manager is there to provide help when you need it and leave you alone when you don't!
This is a tier 1 customer service role. As such, you will be at the frontline of our company, fielding inbound customer inquiries and requests.
On any given day you will:
- Handle inbound traffic (via email and phone), applying your product and industry knowledge to guide customers and prospects to the best solution for their needs
- Prepare quotes for existing customers and the Sales department
- Process orders and maintain our ERP
- Manage and track customer issues to resolution
Skills and experience needed
You’ll have a natural disposition towards helping others and project a friendly, professional demeanor at all times. You’ll have natural confidence on the phone, and the smarts to guide people to the best solution.
Here are a few specifics of what we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years in a sales or CSR environment. B2B experience would be ideal and you’re an excellent negotiator and problem solver.
- A team approach. This role requires you to work collaboratively with colleagues to manage customer orders and issues from receipt to resolution
- Technical ability with MS Office suite and ERP is helpful and you know your way around the internet.
We also look very favorably on candidates with experience in the fluid handling and motion control industry but we will provide full training for the right candidate.
The greatest of the RG Group’s resources is our associates. Dedicated, intelligent and entrepreneurial team members are empowered with the authority to make decisions they believe will add value to our company as well as the customers and manufacturers we serve. Appropriately, RG Group’s benefit and compensation package rewards associates for their individual and collective contributions.
RG Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex
RG IndustriesYork, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.