*ALL Positions are Entry Level*
RG Global Concepts, Inc. is currently looking for an entry level individual with a customer service background for our full time Customer Service Representative position. For this position candidates who have worked in retail, restaurant, hospitality or customer service industries excel as they have the people skills to provide the “personal touch" that RG is known for. Our company specializes in areas of customer renewal, customer retention and customer acquisition.
Our firm is the leader in the marketing industry and specializes in tailoring customer service to the character of the client and company culture. It is a priority for us provide the best customer service with high professionalism and to maintain and build quality relationships. This job is full-time and involves in-person interaction with customers.
Our firm prides ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust and challenge. We are now striving to train the most capable and skilled individuals to help acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new marketing and customer service experiences. We provide full training and career advancement.
Our biggest contract and client is Express Glass locally in Florida. Our job is to reflect their brand, target the right prospects, and successfully promote their products and services. Our company is growing at an exponential rate in an attempt to meet the demands of our growing client.
EXPRESS GLASS is a nationwide auto glass company. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
- Approach consumers to assess how needs can be met by company services offered
- Provide exceptional customer service and consultation advice
- Facilitate administrative tasks and customer scheduling
- Additional tasks as required
Benefits of the Customer Service Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training by a National Manager
- National and International Travel for Company Events
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
- Experience in customer service and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- College Degree preferred
- Background in Retail or Restaurant
- Leadership skills