POWER UP YOUR CAREER with EXPRESS GLASS SERVICES
*ALL Positions are Entry Level*
EXPRESS GLASS is a nationwide auto glass company. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for auto glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
- Handles calls and e-mails from customers regarding service issues, pricing, warranties, commercial, dispatch, repair, same-day reschedules/cancellations.
- Resolves customer issues (warranties, rescheduling)
- Ensures accuracy of work orders and processes invoices for work completed.
- Reviews orders from the national Call Center.
- Handles dealer part orders and special accounts.
- Reviews and completes insurance verification, additional parts and researches any missing information.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of customer service and administrative protocols
- Ability to provide world class customer service
- Ability to adjust and respond to a fast-paced operation
- Skilled in various customer service arenas
- Ability to travel