AWS Cloud Engineer
- Posted: July 15, 2022
AWS Cloud Engineer assumes the primary role of migrating the company's infrastructure and applications to AWS.The role is also responsible for maintaining users, roles and policies that protect the corporate assets from unauthorized use.
- Establish the AWS architecture, build and support the environment.
- Plan and implement the company's migration to an AWS cloud infrastructure
- Configure and maintain resources on AWS
- Manage security groups, policies, roles and access controls
- Responsible for securely storing information, keys, tokens, passwords, etc.
- Windows Server Administration; Server Builds, Migrations, Upgrades, Maintenance.
- VMware vCenter & ESXi Administration; Host/vCenter Upgrades, Migrations, Maintenance.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of hands-on AWS cloud engineering and administration experience
- AWS Professional-level certification
- MS Windows administration experience.
- VMware infrastructure administration experience.
- Network administration (Cisco, Meraki, Palo Alto) experience.
- Technical point of escalation to the Support Engineering team; resolving client issues, working in collaboration with partners across the business, as required
- A solid background in Windows server system administration
- Experience in Server Migrations and workloads to AWS
- Assist in technical mentorship efforts across the organization
- Experience securing S3 buckets and IAM configurations
- Understand security groups and access controls
- Experience with IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling concepts, with a specific focus on AWS networking
- Create REST APIs across multiple application boundaries
RG Barry Brands
TechnologyView all jobs at RG Barry Brands