Associate Account Manager
RFPIO is the market leader in an emerging new category of SaaS solutions called Response Management. RFPIO customers including Google, Microsoft, Blackrock, T.Rowe Price, Adobe, Amazon, Visa and Zoom are using RFPIO to manage business critical responses to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, security questionnaires, due diligence questionnaires and other requests for information. RFPIO has nearly 2,000 customers of all sizes and has been voted "best in class" by G2 for 13 quarters straight. It also has more than 35% of the cloud SaaS leaders as customers, as well as more than 15 of the Fortune 100. Customers have used RFPIO to close more than $300B in transactions to-date.
About the Role
REMOTE IN PORTLAND, OREGON
The Associate Account Manager position is a quota-bearing role, responsible for renewal, cross-sell and upsell revenue opportunities within current RFPIO clients as well as hunting for new opportunities within current accounts. A successful Associate Account Manager will cultivate strategic relationships with account stakeholders, lead the transition of accounts to our new support model, focus on renewals and upselling, and be able to effectively network with contacts to map out key players in accounts and help facilitate their goals, and will proactively navigate accounts to seek out new business units or whitespace.
As a member of this rapidly growing team, an Associate Account Manager will have a direct impact on RFPIO's go-to-market strategy, and will provide prospective customer feedback that will directly impact the development and improvement of the company's cornerstone software.
- Achieve or exceed monthly revenue targets
- Display a solution sales mindset while cultivating new and existing account relationships
- Clearly document pipeline activity in Salesforce
- Map out the key players in accounts and their goals
- Work with key players to create an action plan to map our services to account needs and goals
- Establish regular communication with Customers — operational and executive — to ensure Customers are actively utilizing the full functionality of RFPIO's software and are having a positive user experience.
- Manage the upgrade/renewal process and work with the Contract Department to finalize agreements
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Provide senior management with an accurate forecast and risk analysis of all assigned accounts within the team
- Communicate the needs of the Customer to other internal teams
- Work with RFPIO employees and partners to help identify actions needed to create and close new opportunities
- Remain current on competitive products, RFP processes and account business objectives
- Proactively uncover potential sales opportunities through outbound calling, written communication and referrals from technical support/professional services
- Drive new product adoption by presenting value-added services
- Build strong working relationships across Sales, Product and Customer Success teams
- Work closely with Customer Success team to increase customer retention
- Normalize product costs and price increases for renewing customers
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Operations is a plus
- 2- years working in B2B sales or account management, ideally in a SaaS, tech, or tech-adjacent industry
- Experience responding to RF(x)'s or proposal management is a plus
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects concurrently with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B2B sales methodology
- Demonstrated ability to manage a global account
- Capable of making detailed presentations to large groups of people
- Has a strong work ethic and is able to independently drive sales efforts
- Able to effectively address challenging questions and provide innovative solutions to complex problems
At RFPIO, our mission is to make RFPIO one of the best places to work by building trust, respecting personal boundaries, valuing work-life balance, promoting diversity, and inclusiveness, and instilling a true sense of ownership and belonging among every employee that will transcend to delighting customers and creating true market value.
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured
US-Based Employees can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive Compensation, Stock Options, Company Bonus
📈 401k with company matching
📚 Unlimited professional development and ongoing learning through LinkedIn Learning Solutions
🏝 3 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick days, dedicated paid COVID days, and paid bereavement
✈ 4 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
🧘♀️ Weekly virtual yoga sessions
🍀 Mental Wellness Program (EAP) to support your well-being and self-care
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and team building events
❤️ Best-in-class health benefits, company paid for employee and company contribution for family coverage
🌍Associates based outside of the US will enjoy similar benefits, comparable and specific to their national standards
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply - we look forward to learning more about you!
BusinessView All RFPIO Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.