- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RFA Engineering (www.rfamec.com) is seeking a growth oriented Mechanical Engineer to become an integral part of our engineering team at our customer's facility in Alachua, FL. The selected candidate will work with an experienced engineering staff in the development of large blast hole drill rigs. Work will include product design, product improvement and cost reduction. The work will be highly collaborative with both internal customers and external suppliers. This opportunity represents a unique opportunity for candidates interested in working in a fast paced, team environment.
Our customer's facility is a world-class engineering and manufacturing center. This is a full time position that is indefinite in duration with the opportunity of professional growth, direct hire by our customer, and additional opportunities within our own organization.
The job duties may include any of the following:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering.
- 1-5 years of relevant engineering experience.
- Proven mechanical aptitude through his/her education, employment or personal experience.
- Experience with the design of engine systems, agricultural, construction or related off-highway equipment preferred.
- Experience with NX CAD or other solid model CAD software.
- Experience with Team Center a plus.
- Individuals should possess a strong customer focus and the ability to communicate effectively with both team members and suppliers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to gain the skills to become self-directed.
Why work for RFA?
About RFA Engineering
RFA Engineering has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 1943. Our primary focus is project based product development of off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining, recreational, industrial, and special machines. Our work includes concept development, product design, documentation, problem-solving, simulation, optimization, and testing of components, systems and complete machines. Our engineering staff is located both at our Engineering Center in Minneapolis, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S.
We Offer Competitive Benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Extra Time Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Education Assistance
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at RFA Engineering
Get fresh Mechanical Design Engineer Entry Level jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.