RF Valves, Inc Elkridge, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Multinational valve manufacturing company is looking for manufacturing techs for a rapidly growing market. Candidate will perform assembly, calibrating, and testing while also cross-product collaboration. Candidate needs to have mechanical skills, strong work ethic, ability to communicate clearly and accurately. Depending on the skill and/or educational level, the position offers growth opportunities.
To assemble, calibrate, and test valves and subassemblies.
- Coordinate with the Production Manager and Engineers to complete each valve order.
- Prepare work by gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Parts Pulling – pick all appropriate parts for specific valve assembly.
- Assemble, calibrate, and test complete product and subassemblies in accordance with existing RF Valves quality and standards.
- Maintain the standards and production quality as required to complete an operational valve according to the specifications provided for each valve/order.
- Use all hand tools, power tools, drill press, overhead cranes, etc. with appropriate safety consideration and skill.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Assist in preparing finished products for shipment.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Required to be able to lift upwards of 70 lbs and use all tools, machinery and cranes according to stated safety regulations.
Mechanical aptitude, manufacturing experience (machining, assembly, testing), quality Inspection experience, quality focus, sound judgment, excellent communication, organization and time management skills, self-motivated, results and goal oriented, hands-on abilities, absolute accuracy in all areas of responsibility; will require body strength and candidate will handle large components.
Healthcare and Retirement plan with company contribution is offered.
RF Valves, IncWhy Work Here?
Small company with a great work environment.
1342 Charwood RdElkridge, MD