PinPoint Field Services & Support Coordinator (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first-level field and remote technical support.
- Assist in generation and processing of services quotes.
- Proactively monitor client systems and contact them to generate new billing opportunities.
- Effectively communicate with clients about project scope, expectations and time frame.
- Create and track tickets for service calls that encompass remote or field service work.
- Close out tickets and assist in passing to accounting for invoicing.
- Coordinate service-change client authorizations.
- Ensure excellent customer communication and relations.
- Play a prominent role in the build-up of the new ticketing system (Zendesk).
- Assist in other activities as requested by supervisor.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have extensive client support skills and experience formed through customer interactions.
- Strong aptitude for technical software/hardware solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Willing to travel as needed.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principal functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation. RF Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RF Technologies, Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at RF Technologies, Inc.