Customer Care Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RF Technologies is an established company with an aggressive business growth plan. We are looking for passionate individuals who love the hunt of the sale and get excited about providing safety solutions. The Customer Care Specialist is a key position for our business.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Customer Care Specialist provides the best possible customer satisfaction to the organization's customers by addressing and resolving customer inquiries and problems, processing orders, and preparing services orders in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supports the existing customer base, develops, and maintains positive relationships with customers placing orders for parts and supplies via phone, email.
- Takes incoming orders, prepare order forms, and enter customer orders into Macola (order entry system).
- Make outbound calls to customers.
- Prepare and follow-up on quotes for parts and supplies.
- Works daily with a variety of different systems (Order Entry, CRM, Service software) to research and handle customer problems.
- Escalates customer situations to the Service or Sales teams as needed.
- Understand current RF Technologies’ product offering.
- Discern and diffuse customer issues, and handle and route as appropriate while maintaining the company’s best interest.
- Maintain and update contact management database. Following any phone contact or sales activity, Customer Care will verify and update information in the contact management database.
- Maintain open communication with team to discuss customer issues.
- Responsible for the complete processing of all Return Material Authorization (RMA) orders through the Production Department for return of part(s) to our customers.
- Associate degree or additional education beyond high school preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service or support, preferably handling incoming calls.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to discern through issues to solve problems
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate several tasks simultaneously
- PC Literacy required in contact management software (proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is highly desired).
- Order entry experience highly desired with experience in both order entry and CRM systems
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment, and with minimal direction or feedback.
RF Technologies, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at RF Technologies, Inc.