The Group Fitness Instructor provides cutting-edge group fitness instruction through a variety of entertaining, educational, and fun classes promoting fitness and positive self-esteem in a safe environment. They act as a fitness resource for class participants and maintains positive relationships with members to encourage continued class attendance. The Group Fitness Instructor is responsible for consistently meeting daily class attendance goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops positive relationships with class participants by teaching a variety of challenging and entertaining group fitness classes
- Educates class participants on correct form and alternative moves during the fitness routine
- Attentively listens to members, answer questions, and engage in conversation before and after classes
- Cleans and organizes studio space after each Group Fitness class
- Provides current music for each class that entertains and motivates while ensuring appropriate language.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of fitness instructor work experience
- CPR/AED Certification
- Minimum of one of the following Group Exercise Certifications: National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM), American Council of Exercise (ACE), American Fitness Aerobic Association (AFAA),
- Ability to perform an aerobic activity for duration of a class, which may include, but not limited to, standing, walking, climbing, balancing, running.
- Ability to perform exercises specific to the assigned class
RF KENILWORTH LLC