Commercial Construction Site Superintendent
REZ Management LLC Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately through enforcing the company's site safety polices and subcontractor safety policies.
- Communicate with and assist executive team in resolving worksite issues quickly and effectively in order to keep work progress on track including finding subcontractors for various trades.
- Comply with all required office administration documentation: Daily reports, safety check lists, purchase orders, weekly subcontractor goal setting and safety meetings, job schedule updates, pictures and videos, and subcontractor information requirements.
- Maintain liaison with local and state building officials to ensure that all local practices and inspection requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintain and schedule all material deliveries (construction and owner items)
- Directs all subcontractors to achieve completion of the project on schedule with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Obtain and maintain all pertinent on-site job records as required by local and federal agencies.
- OSHA accident report, equal employment, SDS sheets, etc.
- Conduct weekly goal setting and safety meetings with all on-site subcontractors.
- Construction scheduling for all work phases
- Complete project take off estimates and be knowledgeable of all project requirements
- Must maintain a neat appearance at all times.
- Good working knowledge of construction practices, tools, terminology and safety precautions of the trade (3-5 years relevant supervisor experience required)
- Ability to work well and communicate efficiently with clients, subcontractors and other team members
- Must be very well organized and systematic.
- Good leadership abilities
- Must be good at troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to understand construction documents and plans.
- Ability to travel to jobsites and complete jobs.
- Ability to perform construction tasks while on the job.
- Ability to work remotely.
REZ Management was launched in Arizona 23 years ago working on high end homes and transitioned into 100% commercial work in 2007. Our remote office is in Idaho however we are licensed as a GC in multiple states. We work primarily (though not exclusive) in the restaurant industry specializing in remodels and tenant improvements.
REZ Management LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at REZ Management LLC