REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup based in Austin, TX. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional broker commissions, sells homes faster, and shifts control away from brokers over to those who matter most: consumers! REX home-sellers only pay a 2% fee for the entire transaction, and we go around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that we are pioneering in real estate. Over the last year, REX has expanded to Colorado, Texas, Northern California, New York, New Jersey, and Portland from its roots in Southern California. In 2018, the company increased listings by 300% year-on-year, representing homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion and in the process, saved customers over $12 million in fees they otherwise would have paid traditional brokers.
Field Broker Job Summary
If you have an active Real Estate license and a desire to earn a salary with benefits, you’ve clicked on the right ad! We’re looking for a motivated Real Estate field broker to assist the internal sales team and complete all field tasks. Our ideal candidate will be personable and demonstrate the ability to build and nurture customer relationships. This role is consumer facing and requires interacting with REX sellers and buyers.
Field Broker Responsibilities:
- Act as the face of REX and represent the team accordingly
- Educate potential buyers and sellers on the REX model and ancillary services
- Exhibit knowledge of the local market & Real Estate transaction process
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct all property showing request as needed
- Gauge interest and report feedback to the sales staff
- Host open houses and additional field tasks such as photoshoots, inspections, walkthroughs, etc.
- Collect buyer and seller leads, and work to convert those leads into REX customers
- Nurture leads and connect them with the internal sales team to schedule consultations / submit offers.
- Input information received about clients through database management
- Comply with the REX policy manual and all RE/legal statutes
- Active Real Estate license required
- 2-4 years of previous Real Estate experience
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Tech Savvy – Comfortable working with apps, software, computers.
- Fast learner with a great attitude
Powered by JazzHR