REX Real Estate is flipping the old, boring, and very expensive model for selling and buying homes on its head by using (wait for it...) technology! We've slashed the usual commission paid to agents to just 2%, and have a full suite of services to help sellers and buyers navigate the home-selling/buying process. We're growing like crazy and looking for a solutions-oriented, energetic, and well-spoken professional to join the Real Estate Team in the Raleigh-Durham area. This individual will be the voice of REX with the goal of creating great experiences, starting from the moment a customer calls in and ending with a home being purchased.
REX is seeking a licensed real estate agent with significant buy-side experience to lead and grow our buy-side programs. This role offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on REX's business.
What You'll Do:
- Introduce and sell REX's buyer offerings including the Buyer Rebate Program, REX Home Loans, REX Insurance, and other services to potential buyers and meet or exceed revenue goals
- Communicate REX's unique value proposition including our buy-back guarantee, a one-stop shop for home services, and use of technology to deliver savings, and streamlined experience and transparency
- Lead and influence agents in REX's other markets to do the same and meet national goals for REX's buyer offerings
- Manage the home purchase process. Work closely with the REX broker, marketing team, operations, transaction coordinator, and customer service
- Assist buyers with offers and negotiation, within REX's guidelines
- Ensure a smooth escrow and closing process
- Provide expertise on the home buying experience to the broader REX team suggesting improvements to our marketing and operations
What You Need:
- An active NC real estate license
- 3+ years of experience in residential home sales
- 2+ years experience and demonstrated a talent for leading others and a track record of managing teams that met or exceeded their goals
- 2+ years of experience managing a business with accountability for customer acquisition, revenue, and cost
- A deep understanding of the real estate transaction process, documents, and disclosures.
- Experience with web-based collaboration tools and the ability to rapidly learn to the latest technologies and tools
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits
REX offers an attractive salary and health benefits with an equity stake in this fast-growing tech company.