We have an opportunity for an ambitious, qualified individual who is looking for an opportunity as a Plant Controller at our Clyde, Ohio location. Revere Plastics Systems is a growing international, custom injection molding company with multiple plant locations.
We realize our employees are one of the keys to our success and look for individuals who share our passion to grow, succeed and generate results. The ideal candidate is passionate about their career development and helping a plant to understand their budget, expenses, profit and loss so the right business decisions can be made to support healthy and expedited growth!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Plant Controller has the responsibility and management of the plant's finances, including preparing month-end and interim reporting. This position reports directly to the CFO and acts as a strong business partner to the General Manager and Functional Department Leaders of the plant.
- Provide management with daily, weekly and monthly strategic tools to drive business results.
- Ensure a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets including the accounting records, improve operations and maximize overall profitability.
- Plan and organize annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and prepare detailed analysis of variances from Budget.
- Drive business goals, such as cost reduction initiatives, improvements in working capital and capital expenditure management.
- Develop, update, and enhance accounting system for optimum accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency.
- Assist with ERP modifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA a plus.
- 5+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment - current could be an Accountant or Assistant Controller.
- A strong general business background with good analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to influence.
- Computer skills with extensive experience working with all Microsoft Office products as wells as integrated ERP systems.
- You must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
REVERE PLASTICS SYSTEMSClyde, OH
Finance and InsuranceView All REVERE PLASTICS SYSTEMS Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.