Engineering Coop/Paid Internship
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Don’t miss this opportunity for a paid internship at a company that offers hands-on technical work experience in the Plastics Injection Molding industry. Are you a student that has strong math, science or engineering skills? If this sounds like you, we would be thrilled to talk with you further about an internship experience at our Fraser, MI location (north of Detroit). In this role you will work on real engineering projects resulting in actual cost savings and see your projects implemented in an industry setting. Ideal candidates can start as soon as January 3, 2023.
We have nine (9) plants throughout North America and with 50 years of experience in plastics and manufacturing has remained in the top 100 plastics and injection molders in North America. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, we employ more than 1200 people in our manufacturing, technical and sales facilities.
Check out our website, www.revereplasticssystems.com, to learn even more about Revere Plastics Systems.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
Participating in Revere Plastics Systems’ Internship Program is a steppingstone to potential full-time employment with the company after graduation. What better way to check out a company, geographic location, and fellow employees than to actually experience it first-hand. Ideal candidates can start as soon immediately on a part-time basis.
- Creation of training materials for new Process Technicians, using AI technology.
- Development of documents required for calibrating molding machines for the production of quality parts.
- Other duties and projects as needed.
- Currently enrolled for a degree with emphasis in Engineering, Math or Science or related field
- Some professional work experience, working with others and documenting processes or workflows is preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong math skills
- Superb communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
REVERE PLASTICS SYSTEMS
18401 MALYN BLVDFraser, MI
EngineeringView all jobs at REVERE PLASTICS SYSTEMS
Get fresh Field Engineer Internship jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.