REVA AIR AMBULANCE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsibilities include evaluation, coordination, and delivery of medical care provided to patients during transport; also is familiar with the scope of practice of the transport team members and the State rules and regulations in which the transport team operates. Works with the other transport team members to coordinate care of the patient during transport; once called, readily available/arrive at specified location, within 45 minutes before wheels.
• Complete Pre-Flight, Transport, and Post-Flight duties
• Communicates quality issues on occurrence form. Director of Clinical Operations is to be notified immediately if priority/urgent issue.
• Follows guidelines and assures compliance with policies and procedures.
• Supplies current licensure and/or certifications on a continual basis.
• The flight paramedic is responsible for completing the quarterly and annual requirements to maintain active flight status to include: completion of intubations quarterly, attendance at Staff meetings and annual: AvStar program, safety and infection control, aircraft/personnel security briefing, equipment and supplies competency / currency validation, medical screening update including copy of TB or equivalent, ICU and trauma competencies, wellness form, EMS Rules and Regulations, and Hazardous materials recognition and response. Evaluation is contingent upon completion of these items prior to evaluation.
• Understands and utilizes chain of command and reporting mechanisms.
• Complies with dress code.
• Attends general staff meetings and educational programs as per the medical departments programs.
• Provides monthly availability for scheduling purposes. Notifies Director of Clinical Operations or designee, if unable to maintain call status on predetermined days.
• Demonstrates a commitment to Mission and Vision through consistent patterns of work behavior, exhibiting positive relations with coworkers, as well as internal and external clients, and promoting professional representation of the program and associated activities.
• Does not participate in risk-taking behavior while on transports
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
REVA AIR AMBULANCE
TravelView all jobs at REVA AIR AMBULANCE
Get fresh MED Flight jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.