- $25 to $40 Hourly
REVA Inc, is a US based air ambulance company with established flight operations internationally. We operate air ambulance aircrafts conducting medium and long-range air ambulance flights.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Under the supervision and guidance of an experienced Lead or Technician, performs routine inspections or special maintenance to prevent failures of aircraft mechanical systems and components; performs complete operations checks on hydraulic systems & pressurization systems
- With the assistance of an experienced Lead or Technician, determines when a component should be repaired or replaced; decides upon necessary repair scheme, quantity and type of parts needed to accomplish proper repair; secures necessary parts from Stores or departmental supplies
- Under the supervision and guidance of an experienced Lead or Technician, repairs, reworks, and modifies worn or defective assemblies, making alterations or changes to units when necessary
- Follows approved maintenance procedures for subject component or system, consulting internal procedures that have been FAA approved, original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) technical data, and work package instructions.
- Consults the Maintenance Lead if technical assistance is needed during the repair process
- Inspects completed work before sign off to identify any needed rework; performs rework; ensures that repaired components meet prescribed standards and tolerances
- Under the supervision and guidance of an experienced Lead or Technician, performs serviceability tests on repaired components/systems using test equipment specified by the original equipment manufacturer
- Completes work package documentation by signing/stamping after finishing all designated operations.
- Submits completed/in-progress work to Maintenance Lead for review; submits to Quality Assurance for final/in-progress inspection and re-certification of airworthiness
- Provides supervisor with performance statistics and other operational data, as requested.
- Properly accounts for time and materials used in all inspection and maintenance activities.
- Comply with repair station procedures (RSM /QCM) and company policies (SOP) when performing aircraft or component maintenance
- Perform Line Maintenance on Learjet 35,45/55, Hawker800XP, & Cessna 402
- Accomplishes overnight maintenance checks, up to and including A checks, along with non-routine heavy maintenance
- Troubleshoots and repairs aircraft, engine and electrical malfunctions
- Completes logbooks, non-routine work cards and documents in accordance with General Maintenance Manual
- Accomplishes minor structural and composite material repairs
- Ability to work as a team player with other mechanics
- Performs station administrative duties, and fills in as supervisor as necessary
• Three (3) or more years line MX experience Learjet 35,45/55, Hawker800XP, & Cessna 402 preferred.
• Trouble shooting experience preferred.
• Must be able to read and interpret Maintenance Manual, Illustrated Parts Catalogue, Structural Repair and Wiring Diagrams System Schematics, and use ATA codes.
• A&P License necessary.
• FCC desirable
• Valid state driver’s license
• Be able to obtain and maintain a US Passport
• Prefer two years college or technical training
• Computer literate, uses Word & Excel
- Work in a high stress environment while remaining calm composure
- Lift 75+ lbs.
- Climb and work off of
REVA, Inc.Fort Lauderdale, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.