Do you enjoy a fun, fast paced environment, where time flies by before you know it?
Do you love providing AmaZing! customer service that welcomes each patient into the door as if they are family?
Well if you have a great personality, are capable of handling multiple things at once, and said yes to those previous two questions... this position may be for you!!
RET is looking for a full-time Front Office Coordinator for our Seattle clinic to be able to experience a culture of care, compassion, and human connection.
Some overall job responsibilities include front desk scheduling, collection of co-payments/deductibles within the clinic, data entry, filing, patient and physician interaction on the phone and in person, and general organization of the office aspects of the clinic.
Previous history with a working knowledge of working with insurance benefits, pre-authorization and approval is preferred. Previous medical receptionist, medical front office administrative customer service and office experience is a definite plus.
This position is full time and is eligible for benefits, if this sounds exciting to you, and you have previous front office experience, please apply below!!Requirements
- Working knowledge of insurance benefits, deductibles, co-payments related to the delivery of medical care
- Previous administrative or other professional office experience in a medical setting preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and general office equipment
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain friendly and professional.
- Ability and willingness to treat all patients with the utmost kindness and consideration in the most trying situations.
- Friendly personality with the desire to work with the public.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on completion of tasks.
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethnic, religious, and socioeconomic status.
We offer outstanding benefits including a 401k with a 4% match, outstanding health/dental/vision coverage, company paid life insurance, a generous PTO plan with unique maternity benefits and much more! We have also established the Confluent Health Employee Foundation (CHEF), as our own organized way of making sure our employees receive the financial support they need after catastrophic life events occur. This assistance is made possible through the continuous support of all our fellow employees.
At ProRehab Physical Therapy - we take care of our own.