- $20 to $22 Hourly
Restaurant City Sarasota is seeking a qualified person to work in the warehouse uncrating and displaying kitchen equipment and related items in our showroom, picking orders for customers/delivery, stocking shelves, and unloading/loading products off of and onto trucks. Must be a self-starter willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time available
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour based on relevant experience
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Uncrating/assembling products· Stocking shelves and filling orders for shipment
- Shipping & Receiving - checking in/out inventory and completing necessary paperwork
- Moving and positioning pallets
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM (Overtime available)
- Weekend hours available
- Warehouse experience preferred
- All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and criminal background check.
- Walking, squatting, reaching, twisting, bending, and carrying up to 75 pounds distances of up to 8 feet on dry surfaces, wet surfaces, slippery surfaces and lifting up to a height of 70 inches. * Pushing/pulling items with a resistance of up to 50 pounds.
- Standing and walking on concrete for extended periods of time.
- Use repetitive motions using upper and lower extremities.
- Must be able to read labels and product descriptions on cases, boxes & bags.
- Adhere to all company work & safety rules.
- Maintain standards of personal hygiene and proper dress code.
- Must be able to communicate promptly with management regarding all problems that interfere with a safe work environment.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Hourly, paid Bi-Weekly
RESTAURANT CITYSarasota, FL
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.