- $20 to $25 Hourly
Restaurant City is seeking a qualified person to work in the warehouse receiving and shipping inbound/outbound products, performing routine inventory counts, coordinating and assisting with uncrating and displaying kitchen equipment and related items in our showroom as well as picking orders for customers/delivery, stocking shelves, and unloading/loading products off of and onto trucks. Must be a detail oriented, self-starter willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time available
Pay: Starting at $20 per hour based on relevant experience
The Warehouse Manager is a lead role responsible for, but not limited to:
- Completing paperwork related to Receiving & Shipping product to/from vendors, customers, and our other distribution centers
- Ensuring inventory accuracy by conducting periodic cycle counts and stock review procedures
- Ensure all Safety procedures are upheld and followed
- Ensure all work is done accurately and in accordance with established processes
- Support a culture that emphasizes integrity, respect, and teamwork
- Schedule and coordinate work with other team members & provide direction to warehouse associates
- Uncrating/assembling products· Stocking shelves and filling orders for shipment
- Moving and positioning pallets off and onto trailers
- Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM (Overtime available)
- Weekend hours available
- Warehouse experience REQUIRED
- Forklift experience/certification a PLUS
- Foodservice experience a PLUS to have familiarity with the types of products being handled on a daily basis
- All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and criminal background check.
- Walking, squatting, reaching, twisting, bending, and carrying up to 75 pounds distances of up to 8 feet on dry surfaces, wet surfaces, slippery surfaces and lifting up to a height of 70 inches. * Pushing/pulling items with a resistance of up to 50 pounds.
- Standing and walking on concrete for extended periods of time.
- Use repetitive motions using upper and lower extremities.
- Must be able to read labels and product descriptions on cases, boxes & bags.
- Adhere to all company work & safety rules.
- Maintain standards of personal hygiene and proper dress code.
- Must be able to communicate promptly with management regarding all problems that interfere with a safe work environment.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Hourly, paid Bi-Weekly
- Pompano Beach, Florida
RESTAURANT CITYPompano Beach, FL
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.