- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RESSCO is looking to hire a skilled Accounting Associate to perform a variety of accounting duties that include payables, receivables, collections, and general ledger applications. The Accounting Associate will assist the Accounting team and work closely with both internal and external customers to ensure the timely processing of all related accounting. This is an outstanding entry level position for someone interested in growth opportunities within an industry leading, property management organization.
Compensation: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 based on experience.
- Provide accounting and administrative support to the Vice President of Accounting, and the accounting team.
- Assist with the posting and processing of journal entries to ensure that related business transactions are recorded correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Assist with the processing of vendor invoices for approval, properly coding. The associate will identify and insure accurate job costing as well as entering invoices for weekly check processing.
- Assist with the processing of payable requests and review for them accuracy. They will determine if each line item is within budget, and perform reconciliations as needed.
- Assist with the tracking of billing discrepancies.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheet transactions for the portfolio as well as perform reconciliations.
- Opereate in accordance with our established standards, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Accurately update financial data and enter it into the related database.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly/annual closings and financial statements.
- Assist with other duties and activities as assigned by manager.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years’ Accounting, Accounts Payable or Receivable experience with a demonstrated grasp of basic to intermediate accounting and financial reporting.
- Experience with accounting software preferred.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines with high quality standards.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills, required.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Exceptional at prioritizing workload and critical deliverables.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Proven ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce accurate and timely work while exhibiting. a high degree of attention to detail.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RESSCO