The Sales and Marketing Representative is responsible for promoting Company products and services to referral sources and client/patients so that Company goals for business growth are achieved.
1. Represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with client/patients.
2. Pursue development of new business with potential referral sources and client/patients.
3. Participate in negotiations with referral source organizations as requested.
4. Develop existing business relationships with referral sources and client/patients, with an emphasis on customer retention.
5. Administer the Company's advertising and public relations campaigns, including development of print and media initiatives; coordinate with external agencies as needed.
6. Represent the Company at industry events in a professional manner that will enhance the Company's public image and reputation.
7. Maintain accurate records of sales and marketing activities, and communicate up-to-date information with other departments of the Company.
8. Participate in surveys conducted by authorized inspection agencies.
9. Participate in the Company's Performance Management program as requested by the Performance Management Coordinator.
10. Participate in Company committees when requested.
11. Pursue continuing education programs appropriate to job responsibilities.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by Sales and Marketing Manager.