Training will be provided
Contract to hire
Immediate need for a Talent Acquisition Specialist in the Sugar Land area. In this role you will search and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings in order to acquire top talent in the administrative, accounting/financial and customer service arenas. Ideal person should have a passion for sourcing and attracting the best talent with a proven track record of developing and executing recruitment strategies that attract the highest candidate caliber. Proactively identifies, builds and nurtures relationships with ideal candidates via phone communication.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Duties
- Reviewing candidate's resumes (job boards and website).
- Contacting candidate's via phone and or email ideal candidates
- Phone pre-screening candidate's skill set to determine “fit”
- Coordinating/scheduling the interview process with the candidate and our branches
- Partnering with the branches to ensure strategic hiring guidelines are being followed
- Sending interview confirmation to candidates and coordinating assessment testing as needed
- Building relationships that will cultivate referrals via phone conversations
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Requirements:
- Ability to review and screen resumes quickly.
- Basic knowledge of on-line hiring and interviewing, tracking processes for applicants, and open positions.
- Experience using ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster or other job boards.
- Experience in effectively leveraging social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.) to strengthen professional networks and source qualified candidates.
- Must enjoy speaking on the phone to candidates.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and organize work in a way that helps prioritize tasks in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working on a team.