A Senior Specialist, Accounts Payable will support the process to provide accurate and timely processing and payment of Family Office expenditures. The Senior Specialist will 1) process payments for goods and services in a timely and efficient manner, 2) monitor accounts payable (AP) transactions, and 3) perform Pcard administration role for associate Expense Reports. The Senior Specialist also will take action to enhance cross-functional coordination and expand internal communications in the Friedkin affiliated companies while providing high-standard customer service.
- Process and pay vendor invoices
- Identify proper approvals. Maintain proper internal controls. Review invoices for proper coding and descriptions. Issue vendor payments in a timely manner. Pack and mail all physicals checks with appropriate postage/shipping terms. Validate complete ACH and positive pay bank integrations.
- Maintain a filing system for paid and unpaid invoices.
- Monitor recurring utility invoices are received and paid timely.
- Execute Pcard Administration role.
- Process monthly Pcard import. Set-up, maintain, and terminate Pcards. Maintain Pcard database. Troubleshoot and resolve Pcard issues timely.
- Assist in processing Pcard reports from associates, as needed.
- Resolve customer or vendor issues quickly; strive to satisfy customers. Minimize referrals to management.
- Disperse mail for Family Office Accounting department.
- Perform Kronos Administrator role for Family Office Accounting department tracking vacation, personal, and sick leave.
- Consolidate Family Office Accounting department office supply needs and orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May participate in or support project and process improvement teams.
- Collaborates with co-workers and TFG leaders to leverage knowledge and experience to improve processes, procedures, and the work environment in order to eliminate inefficient and ineffective processes and procedures.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); plus five to eight years Accounts Payable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft AX experience is preferred.
Full Time- Regular