Client in various locations is seeking a Member Service Representative.
Sugar Land, Southwest Houston, Northwest Houston
Temp to Hire
Work Hours: Branch Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Saturday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $15.39
- One year to three years of financial/banking experience
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements to this job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for the purpose of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
- Must have excellent computer and communication skills.
Client is looking for an outgoing personality to assist members and potential members with their financial transactions and needs.
- Assist members with opening and closing all types of accounts, process wire requests, handle card issues, disputes, stop payments and all other member service functions.
- Answers questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve.
- Interview member loan applicants to develop information concerning their loan needs, earnings, and financial condition. Loan application is then provided to Loan Officer for completion.
- Acts as member's advocate in offering credit union products and services.
- Assists members with opening, changing, closing and accessing safe deposit boxes in branches where service is offered
- Provide prompt, accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and professional services to all members.
- Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately.
- Maintain professional, courteous, and friendly atmosphere for members and co-workers.
- Maintain dependable record of attendance and timeliness.