Facilities Specialist (Part Time)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Facility Meeting Specialist – Part time
Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 3:00 – 9:00 pm and Saturdays 7:00 am – 5:00 pm based on meeting confirmation.
Pay Rate: $15/hr.
Location: Waugh Drive, Houston
Duration: Temp to Hire
Come put your audio and visual talent to work. We are seeking an experienced Facilities Meeting Specialist to coordinate, and trouble shoot audio and visual equipment for a wonderful non-profit organization. Ideal candidate will have a passion for troubleshooting and maintenance of audio/visual equipment and facilities.
Performs meeting room setup and breakdown, including audio visual (AV) equipment and minor troubleshooting.
What You Will Do in This Role:
- Responsible for overseeing the conference room operations for evening and Saturday events.
- Set up meeting rooms tables and chairs according to the event work orders.
- Ensures conference rooms and A/V are properly set up and broken down for all meetings.
- Updates conference center monitor to ensure guests of correct meeting location.
- Oversees check-in/check-out of groups.
- Submits work orders to facilities management for any maintenance or janitorial needs.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of basic audio-visual operation.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent organizational skills including time management and prioritization.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Good communication skills -- verbal and written.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability.
- Fosters a workable, effective and productive relationship with other staff, administration, corporate and community organizational executives and personnel.
- Equipment Used: Copiers, garage gates, security equipment and audio-visual equipment.
- Able to travel to other centers
Travel: Travel to other center locations as needed
- Physical exertion includes bending, pushing, standing and walking
- Must be able to move or carry cables and light weight equipment
- Must be able to move or lift approximately 100 pounds.
- Able to communicate to other staff regarding status of conference room set-ups
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid State of Texas driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
Why Should You Apply?
- You are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, Life, Accident and Behavioral Health. Including a 401k program and various bonus programs
- Weekly payroll with direct deposit option
- Expand your professional network and gain wonderful experience with new technology
- Experience a diverse and inviting work culture.
- Industry leader is known for their work culture and passion for growth while maintaining superior safety standards
- Shopping & Restaurants nearby
Let Resource Staffing Use Our Resources to get you to work! We love staffing!
RESOURCE STAFFINGWhy Work Here?
We provide flexible staffing services, including temporary, temp-to-hire an and direct hire placements to create Total Staffing Solutions.
We look forward to you joining the Resource Staffing Team, an affiliate of the Reserves Network. Let Resource Staffing Use Our Resources to get you to work! We love staffing!