Branch Sales Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $150,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Sales Branch Manager
Base Salary: $90K Monthly Base + Allowance: $1,500 4% of Net profits paid quarterly
Seeking a Branch Sales Manager who has a proven track record, and experiences developing and implementing strategic sales plans for a national distributor of high-quality wrought iron stair parts and wooden stair components. This is a direct-hire role, located in north Houston. If you have a passion for motivating, directing, forecasting and evaluating sales, and knowledge of using ERP and SAP systems, we want to speak with you. Apply today to this direct hire opportunity!
Overview of Sales Branch Manager’s Role:
Develops, and implements strategic sales operations while evaluating the effectiveness of the branch operations and sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the branch operation and goals.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member.
- Communicate effectively with other branches and senior managers by sharing information on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Five to ten years of related experience and/or training. Experience in sales management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word
- Processing software with a strong understanding of Excel
- SAP strongly preferred or another ERP system
- Possess strong skills in sales, operations, and administrative knowledge to promote growth in the branch
- A strong problem solver who can develop projects, forecast the future and coordinate projects; communicates changes and progress
- Ability to complete projects on time and within budget; Manages project team activities
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit and ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives, supports team’s efforts to succeed
- Excellent compensation
- Earn monthly bonus
- Full line of health and insurance benefits
Apply today and join this strategic sales team utilizing your leadership, motivation, and experience.
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
RESOURCE STAFFINGWhy Work Here?
We provide flexible staffing services, including temporary, temp-to-hire an and direct hire placements to create Total Staffing Solutions.