RESOLUT RE (formerly Retail Solutions) is currently seeking a full-time entry level Graphic Designer for our Austin office. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for assisting in the creation and ongoing maintenance of the company’s high-quality business development, property marketing, corporate initiatives and general marketing materials.
- Editing property fliers which involves enhancing aerials, photos and other graphics.
- Assisting in taking property photos for marketing materials & maintaining brand standards for property photography.
- Produces graphic design artwork to support marketing efforts using technology and computer software packages for either print or web.
- Maintains RESOLUT RE brand, by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and presentation packages.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in the work, have meticulous attention to detail, and comfortable working within the design principles.
- Confers with internal team members to discuss and determine layout design.
- Creation of special emarketing campaigns
- Responsible for social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) content creation.
- Assists with corporate and regional services team administrative responsibilities when necessary.
- Additional duties as requested by Marketing Manager.
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Social Media experience are a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Candidate should be able to work with little supervision, by problem-solving using strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Has great attention to detail and is organized.