Digital Project Manager
RESMAN, LLC Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
ResMan is a rapidly growing property management software company with a strong presence in the brick and mortar property management industry. ResMan saw the need for an application that truly helps measure, manage, and educate the members of the property management industry and have set out to create it. With such extensive knowledge and experience in the industry, ResMan has placed itself in a prime position to make a major difference in the way in which properties are managed.
In 2020, ResMan announced the acquisition of Razz Interactive, the provider of a next-generation marketing platform that helps property managers quickly attract renters by launching an intelligent website, interactive sitemaps & floor plans and powered with a data & analytics dashboard. The acquisition expands ResMan’s product offerings available to property management companies to market and grow their properties and connect with residents.
We’re a young and rapidly-growing company, filled with opportunities to learn new things, to be challenged every day, and, ultimately, to fuel your career growth. We’re proactive about providing an environment that welcomes collaboration not only on projects but in shaping internal practices.
Product Implementation Managers are ultimately responsible for the implementation and management of the digital project lifecycle and delivery of marketing products and services. An expert in all ResMan Marketing applications, Product Implementation Managers direct and execute the implementation of property websites and design services for multifamily within our platform. This position requires strong project management skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic. Property management experience is a plus but is not required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Leads new customers through ResMan Website implementation, ensuring the customer’s property data and business processes are configured accurately.
- Creates and manages project plans and teams to ensure project deliverables and customer launch dates are met.
- Establish relationships with our customers to define priorities, capture new requirements, troubleshoot issues or answer questions that may arise.
- Strong Knowledge of SEO Setup + Website Best Practices
- Monitor the implementation process for potential issues and escalate as needed to ensure the customer’s needs are met and the implementation process schedule is maintained.
- Prepares customers for post-implementation self-sufficiency through project handoff
- Contributes to the evolution and improvement of the implementation process by providing feedback and sharing ideas that will increase customer satisfaction, drive efficiency or enhance our technical capability.
- Work closely with other functions including product Sales, Development, Product, Support, Training and Business Services to ensure customer needs are met while meeting internal objectives.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Management of the delivery of marketing products and services, such as websites, branding, and ongoing design services.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (degree in Computer Science, business or business management or related field.)
- 4+ years of experience in a digital project management role, Scrum Master or equivalent experience leading design & development teams at an agency or a fast-paced tech-startup
- Strong familiarity with agile project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience overseeing website development projects through the full life cycle and
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to work independently and extended hours, if needed, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven time management skills; the ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate in a professional, responsive and friendly manner.
- Must have effective public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical professionals
- Strong knowledge of website building and SEO best practices.
- Content Management System Knowledge: Create, edit and publish content.
- Strong understanding of Tech and Marketing lingo: Comprehend, contribute and effectively communicate with the Design and Development team.
BusinessView all jobs at RESMAN, LLC