Field Operations Specialist (Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For almost 30 years, ABODA has been a leading provider of global housing services. ABODA offers worldwide corporate housing, regional furniture rental and sales, property management, and cleaning services. We are seeking another Field Operations Specialist to join the team based out of our Headquarters located in Woodinville, WA. Our Field Operations Specialists ensure all quality standards are met for ABODA Corporate Housing, ABODA Furnishings, and ABODA Cleaning Services prior to a guest arrival.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k and employer match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Costco Membership after one year of employment, company-sponsored stay in ABODA apartment (2 nights), discounted cleaning services, and more!
- Inspect corporate housing units using the quality assurance checklist to ensure the unit is guest ready
- Set up new equipment, perform troubleshooting and exchange/return internet/cable equipment as needed
- Replace or restock any missing items from the unit
- Perform occupied unit inspections to document any damage
- Clean carpet, upholstery, tile and grout, and area rugs
- Process upholstery and area rugs to store in the warehouse and execute stain and spot removal with proper chemicals
- Perform all tasks necessary to set up, maintain, and close out Corporate Housing, staging, and rental units
- Preparing, picking, and delivering furniture and housewares
- Picking up, processing/cleaning, and storing furniture and housewares
- Communicate to dispatch any work orders needed
- Provide tours and meet and greets for guests
- Make minor repairs and perform touch up painting as necessary to meet quality standards
- Other duties as assigned
In an effort to ensure health and wellness for all of our employees, RESIDE Worldwide requires vaccination for COVID-19.
RESIDE Worldwide, Inc. and its affiliate brands are committed to respect and inclusion in our workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and experience and who bring their talent to our organization. We treat people with kindness and respect in all of our dealings. We encourage people of all races, national origins, genders, gender identities or expression, political affiliations, religions, sexes, sexual orientations, veteran statuses, disabilities, and ages to join us.
Possess the sense of urgency to complete the task quickly yet efficiently while maintaining quality check standards
Must have the ability to perform task independently with minimal supervision
Will be required to move furniture and drive a 24’ box truck
Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. required
Licenses & Certifications
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at RESIDE Worldwide