Job Title: Commercial Sales Representative (Full-Time, Training Provided)
Company: Real Energy Solutions
Real Energy Solutions is an industry recognized and leading commercial energy brokerage firm that specializes in servicing small to large businesses across the country. Currently, we're looking to expand one of our South Texas sales teams located in MISSION , TX with career driven and eager individuals.
This is an entry level opportunity because we provide very extensive hands on training, but we're seeking committed individuals who are looking to build a career within an organization and not just work another job. This is also NOT a commission only position, we offer a unique pay structure that provides our sales team the ability to focus on learning and growing within our firm. However, we are looking for specific qualities in a potential hire such as a positive attitude, willingness to learn, comfortable speaking/meeting with new & existing customers, and able to work in a close-knit team environment.
*About Real Energy Solutions:*
RES was first established 12 years ago and has since expanded and opened various offices in major markets throughout North & South Texas. Our focus is simple, delivering what others promise! We’re a commercial specific energy brokerage firm, therefore we only provide solutions to businesses and have no involvement with residential/home owners. With capabilities of servicing customers in any deregulated market, our firm has also begun to make a national presence across the nation and we plan to expand our business with it.
Due to the recent and anticipated growth of our firm, we're currently looking to add to our sales force to prepare for our upcoming expansion plans in the Texas market. Our leaders are committed to going the extra step to guarantee our people have the best support and training possible to be successful here with us. Our training approach allows us to continue our hiring model of promoting from within our firm versus looking outside to fill a leadership/management position.
We do have leadership opportunities available for individuals who come in ready to learn, work hard, while also showing their commitment to this career path during their first 6-12 months. RES has a lot to offer to someone who is ready to take that next step in their career. Our firm presents an opportunity for both financial and career growth to those who are dedicated, determined, and ultimately willing to put in the work.
*Responsibilities & Focus:*
* Meeting and developing relationships with new and existing customers
* Present and sell company product/services based on the client’s current need
* Provide excellent service to new and existing customers at all times
* Prospect and contact potential customers
* Resolve and offer ALL customers with a solution in a timely manner regarding any questions or concerns presented
* Reach agreed upon sales targets according to deadlines
* Schedule follow up appointments/meetings to keep customers updated on the industries latest development & changes
* Strong verbal & written communication skills (English)
* Able to talk and build rapport in person and/or on the phone with new and existing clients
* Must be detail orientated
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Must enjoy working in a team driven setting
* Have basic computer knowledge and skills to navigate a proprietary CRM platform
* Have reliable transportation to ensure punctuality to meetings/appointments are made
*Pay: (NOT COMMISSION ONLY)*
This is *NOT* commission only, we do offer a unique pay structure that gives the individual a sense of security and stability while also providing an aggressive commission structure. Our pay structure is also *NOT* like most commission/draw plans where you end up in a hole and owe the company money. It’s more like a safety net to put the mind at ease for low producing or training months, but not paid back or owed.
* Competitive but stable pay structure offered where individuals can typically make between $30K - $100K+annually their first year (depending on their level of drive, productivity, and sales)
* *Mediocre *sales agents make on average $30K - $45K/annually their first year
* *Good *sales agents make on average $50K - $80K/annually their first year
* *Top *sales agents make $100K+/annually their first year
* Medical options available after 90 days
* Ownership stock options available
* Great company culture that offers a high energy, positive, and team driven atmosphere
* Career growth & advancement opportunities available
* Excellent leadership & industry training available to help with the individual’s financial success and personal development
* Annual company trips
* Monthly & Yearly incentives for top producers, individuals, and teams ranging in value from $5,000 - $60,000