Tax Manager CPA - REMOTE
RES Consultant Group Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Boutique CPA firm looking for a motivated Tax Manager who wants to work with highly sought-after Fortune 100-500 business clients. Positive and energetic team.
Our CPA firm client based in El Segundo, CA is seeking a Remote Tax Manager to join their tax based practice. This firm is a boutique, high-performance tax services practice focused on large public companies and other sophisticated business taxpayers. Clients include Fortune 100-500 financial services, real estate, biotech, internet-based, small and mid-cap companies. The firm works with highly sought-after business clients and offers challenging and interesting work. Ability to provide excellent client service is key to success in the role. Seeking a tax generalist with tax management experience over engagements and staff and a broad tax background covering compliance, research, and provisions. Preparation and review of LARGE COMPLEX tax returns a MUST. CPA and public accounting experience is REQUIRED.
- Review of corporate and/or partnership tax returns, extensions, estimated payment calculations and provisions
- Tax research and documentation
- Partnership modeling
- Supervising staff and reviewing staff tax work-product
- Research and writing assignments in partnership and/or corporate tax matters
- Reviewing corporate income tax provisions (ASC 740)
- CPA license or JD REQUIRED
- CPA or Accounting firm experience REQUIRED
- 5-8 years tax experience REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Heavy experience in the preparation and review of LARGE COMPLEX Corporations, Partnerships and Individual tax returns a must
- In-depth interaction and communication experience regarding complex tax and accounting matters
- Ability to provide exceptional client services
- Positive attitude with a desire to be part of a unique growth-oriented practice
Our client offers an exceptional compensation package, including top salaries, semi and annual bonuses, flexible work schedules, health insurance, lucrative 401(k) profit sharing and more.
If you are a highly motivated, hard-working tax professional who wants to service highly sought after clients in a positive team environment please forward a copy of your resume and state your annual salary requirements.
At RES Consultant Group we work diligently to connect individuals with jobs that are in their field. Whether you're ready for a job within your field or you're exploring different career options, let RES help meet your employment needs.
RES Consultant Group
A company of professionals who provide recruitment solutions for leading companies throughout North America. At RES we focus on permanent and contract placement. If you’ve been looking for employment and haven’t had any luck, allow our team of expert staffers to help with your job search. If you're an employer looking for qualified employees give us a call! With over 25 years of experience trust RES to help provide employment solutions. At RES Consultant Group we work diligently to connect individuals with jobs that are in their field. Whether you're ready for a job within your field or you're exploring different career options, let RES help meet your employment needs.
Remote OpportunityLos Angeles, CA