Our client, a full-service CPA accounting and advisory firm located in Wilmington, Delaware, has asked for our assistance in sourcing for a a seasoned Accountant with 3-6 years of tax and/or audit experience. Must be CPA licensed or have the desire to acquire the license. The candidate should also have a BA or BS degree in accounting. The Firm believes in work-life balance and maintains to keep hours to a minimum. Exceptional benefits to include 401k and Profit Sharing, paid overtime above salary, benefit stipends and other compensation percs. If you are looking for personal and professional growth at an established public accounting firm who knows how to treat their employees well and is a great place to work this could be the career you have been looking for.
Successful team members are self-starters, who effectively and efficiently manage their work load in order to complete assigned tasks/engagements on a timely basis and within project scope and budget. They have a depth of technical knowledge within their discipline and stay current on tax code changes. They contribute to the team by handling challenges in a positive, professional manner, effectively managing the demands of tax and audit deadlines, contributing new ideas, and mentoring junior accountants.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Accounting
- CPA license or in the process of acquiring a CPA license
- Minimum of 3-6 years related work experience
- Knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
- Proficiency in researching and interpreting tax rules
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement in Client operations and/or weakness in systems of internal controls
- Proficient computer skills in accounting workpaper systems, BNA Bloomberg Research, CCH ProSystems fx tax, XPM accounting project management software or other similar software and MS Office products
Our client is an award-winning, full-service CPA accounting and advisory firm providing tax, audit, estate, trust, and accounting services to small businesses, nonprofits, families and individuals, and captive insurance groups. They have have proudly served clients from the Delaware valley and across the United States since 1939.
Our client offers a competitive salary, paid overtime, benefits package and stipends that includes health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, CPE training, employee referral bonus, and free on-site fitness center.
This is a great place to work and if you feel you have the necessary qualifications please forward a recent copy of your resume and state your salary requirements.