My client is a fast-growing independent, full-service growth marketing partner to major brands such as E*TRADE, Cigna, PayPal, Crystal Springs, Chase, IG Group and many more has asked for our assistance in sourcing for an eCRM, Strategy and Execution Manager for their Atlanta location. The Agency has assembled an A-list of talent, curated from the top holding companies, consultancies, data platforms and brands, as part of their mission to nimbly integrate Strategic and Advisory services with best-in-class Media and Creative execution. By joining now, you will be empowered to co-author the next chapter in my client's ascension, as they build upon a half-dozen recent client wins and unveil a number of game-changing strategic partnerships across Ad Tech, BI, data providers, marketing platforms and more.
The position requires that you be an experienced, hands-on eCRM Strategy and Execution Manager that will complement the Agencies strong management team and deliver collaborative solutions to their clients. Experience with multiple platforms is desired (WCA/Silver Pop, Salesforce/ExactTarget), hands-on work in support of enterprise email clients, and a minimum of 5 years of email marketing experience overall.
- Management of eCRM operations
- Develop email strategy and roadmap for all email communications including promotional campaigns, lifecycle emails, billing receipts, and win-back emails.
- Ability to handle multiple clients, flexibly and responsibly managing changing scopes and delivery dates
- Ability to write queries and execute campaigns.
- Oversee all aspects of email execution including development, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, production, A/B testing, and optimization.
- Be engaged with industry trends, events, announcements, and emerging technologies to constantly improve our email marketing presence and performance.
- Work in multiple platforms and assist with scoping requirements for platform migrations and implementations.
- Collaborate with team members and other managers to provide solutions for clients.
- 5+ years of email and marketing automation execution experience in Marketing Cloud Solutions
- An increasing level of responsibility and experience in multiple platforms
- Programming languages a plus – PHP- coding and functionality.
- Ability to facilitate a full ESP migration or start a new ESP relationship.
- Solid SQL experience.
- Exceptional project management skills; experience working cross functionally with Creative and Production teams. Experience with project management tools
- Experience with managing QA process for campaign executions
- Organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- Client-facing experience, participating as a team member in prospect and client meetings.
- Experience with platform API calls is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE CLIENT:
- A supportive and enabling management team
- An awesome work environment
- The opportunity to join a successful and growth-oriented organization
- Career fulfillment working with high profile clients
- Competitive compensation and benefits