Senior Clean Energy Program Manager
Do you want to work for a company that cares about you as a person, not just a number? For a company that provides outstanding leadership? For a company that offers exceptional benefits? RER Solutions, Inc., could be your new home.
RER Solutions, Inc., is accepting resumes for a Senior Program Manager to support the Office of Clean Energy Demonstrations (OCED)’s mission to deliver clean energy demonstration projects at scale in partnership with the private sector to accelerate deployment, market adoption, and the equitable transition to a decarbonized energy system to join our superior workforce.
- Maintain overall accountability for the management of the contractor support team
- Manage product delivery and financial management of client engagements
- Perform independent quality assurance reviews of program performance and deliverables
- Lend thought leadership to engage teams in developing creative solutions to client business problems.
- Minimum of US Citizenship required to obtain client-issued Public Trust
- 15+ years of experience
- Experience in Clean Energy desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, and an understanding of fundamental business writing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
COMPENSATION: Includes competitive compensation and benefits package.
This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party sourcing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RER Solutions, Inc.Washington, DC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.