Clean Energy Project Management SME
Do you want to work for a company that cares about you as a person, not just a number? For a company that provides outstanding leadership? For a company that offers exceptional benefits? RER Solutions, Inc., could be your new home.
RER Solutions, Inc., is accepting resumes for a Clean Energy Project Management SME to support The Office of Clean Energy Demonstrations (OCED)’s mission to deliver clean energy demonstration projects at scale in partnership with the private sector to accelerate deployment, market adoption, and the equitable transition to a decarbonized energy system to join our superior workforce.
- Provide expertise to support the Federal Project Manager to organize, plan, and oversee all aspects of a project from beginning to end
- Communicate with partners to identify and define project requirements and objectives
- Develop project plans to include information such as objectives, funding, schedules, and staff
- Identify, review, and select vendors and/or consultants to meet project needs
- Assign duties and/or responsibilities to project staff, confers with project staff to identify and resolve problems
- Monitor project milestones, deliverables, and costs to stay within budget
- Propose, review, and approve modifications to project plans. Produce and distribute project documents
- Minimum of US Citizenship required to obtain client-issued Public Trust
- 5+ years of related experience
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in Clean Energy desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, and an understanding of fundamental business writing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma with 10 years of relevant experience
COMPENSATION: Includes competitive compensation and benefits package.
This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party sourcing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RER Solutions, Inc.Washington, DC
Energy and Environment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.