We’re seeking a full-time Paid Media Fellow for our Washington DC office who will report to the Director of Paid Media. The person in this entry-level role will support advertising efforts for our clients that span consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, and small businesses.
The Paid Media Fellow will have the opportunity to learn advertising tactics and strategies from a talented team of professionals who live and breathe digital marketing. You should have a passion for digital marketing and excel at both technical and analytical related tasks in addition to bringing creativity to the role. You will have a direct impact on driving acquisition efforts for our clients by helping to execute advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate possesses 3-6 months of hands-on experience in Google Ads.
At REQ, you will be surrounded by a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisors to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work which is why we were named as a Best Places to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Research and define keyword strategy for paid search initiatives
- Write optimized ad copy and landing page content for advertising campaigns
- Set up and launch advertising campaigns in platforms including but not limited to Google Ads
- Monitor and optimize ads to maximize results, ensuring budgets are on pace and KPIs are being met, writing reporting insights, and more for paid search accounts
- Assist with media planning research
- Demonstrate interest in and understanding of digital advertising
- Prioritize and multitask multiple client projects in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail and high standards of quality on all work produced
- Proactive with account recommendations and sharing industry insights
- Professional communication, both online and in-person, in all interactions
- Collaborate and work well within a team environment
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- 3-6 months of demonstrated hands-on Google Ads experience or internship experience
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications are a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and/or Google Suite, particularly Excel/Google Sheets
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or age.
Powered by JazzHR