- Posted: over a month ago
REPS, LLC is looking to hire a talented and dedicated Content Writer that has experience creating and developing content for blogs, articles, social media, company website, and any writing assignment. The successful Content Writer will be responsible for researching topics, developing new content ideas, and assisting in developing and implementing plans and strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- This is a permanent work-from-home opportunity
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Fixed schedule (Monday-Friday, 9 am-6 pm EST)
- No other work commitments
- Conduct in-depth research on topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop content for blogs, articles, social media, company website, and other writing assignments for a small business.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- American Expat
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, comfortable working under pressure and short timeline.
- The ability to complete work on time for multiple content writing projects.
For more information visit: https://realestateprojectsolutions.applytojob.com/apply/
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?