Based in Dallas
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We only hire remarkable people - are you remarkable?
Since REPL was founded in 2007, we’ve enjoyed year-on-year growth, a reflection of our dedication, innovation and passion. We’re a world-leading consultancy and technology group specializing in workforce management, supply chain, point of sale and in-store digital solutions. Formed by a specialist team with highly-successful retail careers, we have the experience and expertise to deliver visionary professional services and unique solutions that transform business operations. Working internationally with some of the biggest and best companies in the world, we partner with them to solve their business issues and drive even greater success.
Since the early days of REPL, our aim has been to focus our energy on enhancing and improving the capabilities of businesses large and small. Over a decade later, we’ve delivered exceptional results for hundreds of companies across the world in sectors ranging from retail and supply chain to manufacturing and hospitality. Our collaborative, innovative approach ensures we improve business efficiencies and deliver value, however complex the challenge. We are agile, visionary and never afraid to challenge the conventional.
We are looking to hire a Functional Consultant with Kronos experience. The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for designing and configuring Workforce Management solutions and core functionality that meets and exceeds the customer’s specific requirements and specifications. Leveraging industry best practice and expertise you will benchmark current process’ and offer sound solutions on appropriate business improvements whilst supporting the customer throughout.
Using previous implementation experience you will also be able to assist and guide customers through the change management process. You will be accountable for requirements analysis, configuration, testing, training and deployment of the chosen solution through to go live support, ensuring that all aspects delivered meet REPL Consulting quality standards.
· Work closely with clients to clearly identify their specific requirements and map functionality ensuring any non-standard functional specifications are identified, logged and escalated where appropriate
· Highlight and document any development or integration requirements
· Assist with project management including updating the plan, tracking timelines, escalating risks and facilitating workshops and meetings
· Support the client team with project planning, change delivery across business units and knowledge transfer
· Design and delivery of the chosen solution within scope, to budget and to REPL Consulting quality standards
· Ensure compliance with REPL Consulting best practice and maintenance of objective proof of compliance
· Timely handover of project to support with all relevant and up-to-date documentation
· Manage any issues, identify causes and escalating where appropriate
· Business Analytics
· Create and maintain system documents for all configured elements
· Support the client with functional testing and end to end acceptance testing escalating any failures and identifying causes
· Assist migration of solution to Production environment
· Assist training delivery both internally and to clients
· Support Go-Live and rollout of end solution
Experience and Qualifications
· Kronos Workforce Management implementation experience is essential, Workforce Dimensions configuration is desirable
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent business experience
· Ideally at least 4 year relevant work experience in a Business/Systems Analyst or Functional Design type role on Technology Projects
· Workbrain/Workday Software experience is desirable
· Retail experience desirable (eg Store/Supply Chain Systems/Operations)
· Have previous experience within a WFM project role, vendor selection, design, build, test and rollout phases of a project
· Detailed knowledge of labor management/demand/labour analytics desirable
· Experience of interfacing to other systems is desirable
· Broad knowledge of the business dynamics of the retail sector
· Experience in writing and executing software test plans
· Experience working in complex business environments and on high-pressure, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting
Skills and Abilities
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and solid understanding of systems implementations
· Configuration of Workforce Management Systems, Kronos /Workplace/ JDA/Red Prairie /
· Presenting to a large group of individuals at different levels and dealing with clients face-to-face on a regular basis
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to work well on your own
· Basic understanding of databases including Oracle or MS SQL (desirable, but not essential)
· Full project lifecycle from design to support
· Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite and Window