- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The IT Manager will provide exceptional customer support to the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Manage IT and computer systems to ensure efficient operation.
- Direct technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Create, maintain and document IT policies and procedures for management approval.
- Communicate IT policies and procedures to all employees and provide user training for all. hardware and software applications.
- Maintain and produce accurate reports for management and regulatory agencies as needed.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field and/or a combination of related experience in an IT manager capacity
- Excellent knowledge of technical systems management, information analysis, and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Familiarity with ISO 17025, OSHA, and HACCP.
REPCO is an EEO Employer and Provides a Drug-Free Workplace
TechnologyView all jobs at REPCO